February 02, 2008

Democrats get pissed when they file their taxes too...


As you can probably guess, I just filed my taxes again and, as always, my initial reaction is disgust and chagrin. Rather than first thinking about the social good from paying 8.17% of my gross income to the Federal Government I instead let go a string of profanity that I'm glad my mother wasn't around to hear. Tax season may be the one time of year that the country actually believes Ann Coulter's rhetoric and for those who weren't before, we become momentarily Republican. Fortunately, the moment has already passed so I can continue making fun of the people holding "Ron Paul Cured My Apathy" signs on street corners in Idaho Falls.

1 comment:

BryGuy said...

I miss political conversation with my democratic sister.